Dental Technology & Amenities
We use the latest dental technology and amenities to increase your comfort and improve our ability to effectively treat you.
Town Dentistry Amenities
Our office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. We feature:
- Individual “Entertainment & Treatment Suites”: Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care. 32 in. LED televisions on telescoping arms to ensure visibility from any angle. Each patient gets their own individual remotes and personal headphones.
- Refreshments: Complimentary beverages are available for your enjoyment before or after your treatment. Choose from a wide variety of coffees, water, juices and more!
- Comfortable Chairs, Blankets & Neck Pillows: Your comfort is important to us! Please enjoy a reclining chair, warm blanket and neck pillow to make your time in the chair as restful as possible. (Blanket & pillow available upon request)
- Protective Eyewear: For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment.
- Complimentary Guest Wifi: While you are in our waiting area, please feel free to connect your phone, tablet or computer to our WIFI. The password can be found posted in each office waiting room.
Less Radiation, better images.
Low Radiation Digital X-rays use 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems. We are not only able to reduce your exposure to radiation but also increase the diagnostic proficiency. In addition to increased diagnostics, we reduce the amount of harmful chemicals and other waste materials associated with traditional X-ray technology.
See what we see.
Intraoral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth. The intraoral camera is a lightweight, stylish tool which can be used in order to take quality color pictures of your teeth and gums and other parts of your mouth if necessary.
High Powered Telescopic Loupes
These powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Convenient & Eco-Friendly
We use digital technology to reduce our need for paper.
- Online Patient Education: available in our office as well as emailed directly to you.
- Paperless Office: no more paper charts! We reduce the impact on the environment and make it much easier to get patient information to our patients.
- Email appointment confirmation, statements and receipts: We make it easy for you to remember your appointments.